These general terms of service apply to your purchases on, and your use of, the website www.lit-vin.com. The terms and conditions constitute an agreement between you and lit Vin. By making a purchase on, and using this website, you agree to the following terms. We therefore ask you to read the terms and conditions carefully prior to using our site.
To shop with lit Vin, you must be 18 years of age or have permission from a parental guardian.
Once we have received an order from you, we will send an electronic confirmation to your email address as a confirmation of your purchase. It is therefore important that you enter the correct e-mail address when placing an order. We recommend that you save the confirmation as a reference for any future contact with our customer service. The confirmation also serves as your receipt of the purchase.
We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorization for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item. Furthermore, we may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion.
Shipment and delivery
Completion of the contract between you and lit Vin will be perfected when we dispatch the goods to you at which time you will receive a second email containing you tracking number, and confirming that your order has been dispatched. lit Vin handles and delivers your order as soon as possible. lit Vin cannot be held liable for deliveries that go over the specified delivery times. We always do our utmost to keep delivery times as short as possible. Your order is processed immediately after it has been received in our system.
As the customer, you are responsible to ensure that the address and user data provided are correct. lit Vin is not responsible for situations where the shipment has been returned to lit Vin due to incorrect information being provided or uncollected shipment. In these cases, we will contact you for reimbursement of the additional shipping costs incurred.
Our products are manufactured to meet lit Vin‘s high quality standards. All products have a 1-year warranty from date of purchase. After this warranty period, all repairs are subject to a service charge. When an object is returned within the warranty period, it will be repaired at no extra cost. Repair will be made within a reasonable time after the object has been returned. If your object has a defect that falls within the scope of the warranty, please contact us by email on [email protected] For faster handling, you may include the following information:
- Order number
- Images of the object and its damage, taken from different distances as this will facilitate the return process in the assessment stage.
lit Vin assures the customer that the object has appropriate qualities for usability, reliability, and durability. The lit Vin Guarantee does not cover:
- Defects and damage as a result of loss, theft, fire, water or natural disaster (contact with water should be avoided).
- Faults or damage caused by improper use, negligence (chock, indents, crushing, wear, scratches etc.) or accidents.
- Faults or damage caused by unauthorized repair or modification by a third party without the consent of lit Vin.
- Aesthetic changes, defects and damage due to normal wear and tear (e.g. minor scratches, discoloration of the material etc.)
If you have questions regarding the guarantee, please contact us at [email protected]
Exchanges and returns
lit Vin offers 14 days’ full refund. Full refund applies only if the product has not been used and its conditions are like new. In cases where the product has been used, lit Vin is entitled to establish a deduction amount for the decline in value, or to deny the return. If you wish to exchange your product, simply make a new order on the website of what you prefer instead.
lit Vin reserves the right to cancel an order, without further notice. lit Vin reserves the right for any image or text errors on the website, such as errors in description, technical specifications, prices and price adjustments. In case of incorrect price for a product you have ordered, we strive to notify you and wait for your approval of a corrected price before continuing the processing of the order.
lit Vin shall be relieved from damages and other penalties if the performance of the agreement is hindered, obstructed or delayed by any circumstance beyond our control. A relieved circumstance could be government intervention, new/amended legislation, failing to obtain permissions, war, fire, flood, labour market disruption, prohibition, restriction, sabotage, unfavourable transport or weather conditions or non-deliveries from subcontractors, and any criminal activity to which the company is exposed, and which affects its operations.
lit Vin Virtual Gift Cards are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- No fees are imposed on Gift Cards and they do not expire.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed against all products on the www.lit-vin.com site.
- Gift Cards are non transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance will be redeemed against subsequent orders.
- If your order exceeds the value of the Gift Card, all remaining balances exceeding the value of your gift credit or store credit must be paid by credit or debit card.
- If you return products you have purchased using a Gift Card, the remaining balance will be issued to you as store credit and will be redeemed against subsequent orders.
- Virtual Gift Cards will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken. A copy will also be sent to the sender as confirmation of dispatch.
- lit Vin is not liable for delivery of a Virtual Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address, this is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- lit Vin is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- lit Vin reserves the right to cancel a Gift Card if we deem such action necessary.
Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, SofortÜberweisung and Paypal. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon completion of the packing of your order by lit Vin. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your credit/debit card refuses to authorize payment to lit Vin, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
We take reasonable care to make our Site secure.
Furthermore, we take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site.
Rent of accessoiries
- You can choose the accessories rent: – in our online shop lit-vin.com.
- To reserve the accessorie for yourself on your date, you need to paiy the full amount on the day of reservation.
- The rental price includes cleaning and minor repairs. It has been and always will be.
- We specially give you one day before and one day after the event as a gift, so that you can prolong the pleasure of the event and not return your clothes immediately after the event.
- And if you need accessories longer, do not be shy and take as many days as you need.