- By using the Website, through registering or by being a website visitor, through purchase (when our separate Terms and Conditions for Purchase apply), or by confirming our separate Terms and Conditions for Sharing and Publishing of Posts when using the #litVin hashtag, you acknowledge your understanding and agree to the processing of your Personal Data in accordance with the terms herein.
- “Personal Data” means any information through which you can be identified. Such information could include your name, your address, your personal identification number, your IP-address, your login information, your e-mail address, card information, images, information relating to your usage of the Website and any other information through which you can be identified.
- We are, unless otherwise stated, the controller of personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Act and thus responsible for the processing of your Personal Data as provided by you or which we, by other means, collect about you.
- You are entitled to know which Personal Data about you that we process, by contacting us in writing through the contact details stated below.
- You are entitled to have any incorrect data about you rectified, and you are further entitled to have your personal data removed. You do so by contacting us through the contact details below and we will assist in the matter.
STORING OF PERSONAL DATA
- All Personal Data which lit Vin has access to through the Website or by you providing it to us, is stored and processed within the EU/EEA.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- If you wish to place an order, you must provide us with the Personal Data required by us, such as your name and e-mail address. You also have the opportunity to provide additional information when using the Website. The Personal Data you provide is processed in order to:
(a) give access to the Website by e.g. providing administration, customer service, processing orders and returns, processing payments, quality work, statistics, market- and customer analysis, business development and accounting;
(b) enable secure logins;
(c) enable you to come in contact with us and for us to communicate e.g. delivery status of an order with you;
(d) conduct customer analysis on social media and search engines; and to
(e) fulfil obligations according to law or authority.
- In addition to user account information, you will, if you have agreed to the Terms and Conditions for Sharing and Publishing of Posts, provide other information which we process. The purpose of processing such information is to facilitate our sharing and publishing your posts on the Internet. Such information may be:
a. images; and
b. username on Facebook, Instagram and other social media.
- We protect your personal integrity and your Personal Data with the utmost care. Therefore, we apply appropriate security standards and do our utmost to ensure a high level of data security
- It is also important that you take your responsibility to ensure that your information is protected. You are therefore asked to keep your login details to the Website concealed and be aware that you are responsible for keeping them secret by e.g. not revealing them to anyone else.
TRANSFERRING OF PERSONAL DATA
- We may also disclose your Personal Data to any controlling authority or legal advisor in connection with alleged offense or suspected breach of our Terms and Conditions for Purchase, our Terms and Conditions for Sharing and Publishing of Posts, or when we are required to disclose or share your Personal Data in order to be able to fulfil our statutory obligations.
DATA ON AGGREGATED LEVEL
- When you use the Website, information and other data about your use will be stored in cookies. Cookies are data files placed in the device (e.g. mobile phone, tablet or computer) that access the Website. We collect and use such data in order to secure, maintain and improve the Website and to collect statistics and make analyses. We use third-party cookies to improve the user experience, e.g. by compiling statistics. We also use session cookies used to remember choices that you make during an usage session.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- If you want to get in touch with us, the easiest way is to send an e-mail to [email protected] If you would like to send us a letter, you can address it to Kateryna Lytvyn, st. Walter-Eucken, 103, 40235 Düsseldof, Germay. If you prefer to call us, we are usually available on phone number: +49 176 79 40 50 78.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SHARING AND PUBLISHING OF POSTS
- We love that you are using the products we sell at lit-vin.com. We like your post and you have probably been directed to this page because we would like to have your permission to share and use one of your posts on e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc. By “post” we meant images, movies, texts or similar material that you have published on the Internet, hereinafter referred to as.
- We will obviously not share or use your Post without your agreement. We therefore ask for your consent to share, publish and use your Post. Whenever possible, we also include your name or caption when used.
- In this document you can read about how you give your consent to sharing Posts and which terms and conditions that apply.
- By using the #litVin hashtag when you publish a Post, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions set forth herein, (”Terms and Conditions”).
- These Terms and Conditions govern our and your use, as well as the publishing of, your Post on the Internet.
PUBLISHING OF IMAGES
- By uploading or publishing a Post with the #litVin hashtag, you grant us a global, royalty-free, non-exclusive and perpetual licence to use your Post. Please note that you have the right to revoke consent regarding our use of your Post. Revocation of consent must be made in writing to one of the addresses listed below in the Terms and Conditions.
- You grant us the right to change, reproduce, copy, transfer and make available the Post in a manner we find suitable. This right includes that we may publish the Post on various social media, on lit-vin.com, in newsletters or promotion material via e-mail or otherwise use the Post to market lit Vin, the Website or the product featuring in the Post.
- The license is non-exclusive, meaning you can use the Post yourself as you like or let others use the Post. The license is royalty-free, meaning we do not owe you anything in connection with our use of the Post.
- If the Post consists of an image or video in which you are featured in such a way that you can be identified, then you also grant us the right to use your name and image in any promotional context, such as publishing on different social media or on the Website
- You guarantee that you hold all rights, including intangible rights, related to the Post and which are necessary to grant us the right to publish the Post, as described above.
- You guarantee that the Post does not invade someone else’s rights (e.g. you may not publish flawed texts or images to which you don’t hold the copyright).
- If you have received products or similar from us in exchange for publishing a Post, you then have a cooperation with us. In such a case, it is important that you, when publishing the Post, state that the Post is a cooperation with us, or that the Post is a promotion for us. This is because your followers are entitled to know when a Post is a promotion and who is behind it. You are responsible for informing your followers accordingly.
- If you already have a separate cooperation agreement in place with us, then our right to publish your images is governed by our cooperation agreement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We are not responsible for the Posts you publish on social media. You yourself are responsible to ensure you hold all the rights connected to the Post and that the Post is not inappropriate or offensive or invades third party rights or violates any law.
- We are not responsible to inform others of which of your Posts constitute promotional material or whom the promotional material comes from.
- The best way to get in contact with us is via e-mail: [email protected] If you want to send us a letter, please send it to Kateryna Lytvyn, st. Walter-Eucken, 103, 40235 Düsseldorf, Germany.